We have extensive experience of and expertise in drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements through to successful completion. Our clients are both buyers and sellers and are active in a wide range of industry sectors. We rapidly get to grips with our clients’ commercial objectives and ensure that effective terms which protect against legal risks are concluded whilst meeting those objectives.
Some examples of the types of work we typically handle include:
- Heads of terms, letters of intent and memorandum of understanding.
- Complex services agreements including facilities management and outsourcing:
- Standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase
- Manufacturing agreements
- Distribution and other supply chain agreements
- Advertising and marketing agreements
- Publishing contracts
- Event contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Contractual joint venture and other co-operation agreements