Skip to content
- The partners of Woodroffes are Roger Brown and Philip Gordon-Smith.
- Woodroffes is a firm of solicitors authorized to practice in England and Wales and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority Registration No. 59997.
- Any information relating to our registration and regulation can be obtained from the SRA at www.rules.sra.org.uk who are also able to supply advice in the unlikely event that you have any concern or complaint against the firm which is not capable of prompt and satisfactory resolution via one of the partners
- Woodroffes operates a formal complaints resolution process details of which will be provided to all clients in writing and is available upon request. Woodroffes adopts a formal Equality and Diversity Policy, a copy of which is available upon request and actively monitors the application thereof.
- The firm maintains professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the Solicitors Regulations Authority together with additional coverage for larger sums. Details of the insurers, levels of cover and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection by appointment at our offices where appropriate.
- Our VAT Registration Number is 236 1991 51